Windows 8 is certainly getting a lot of attention. Everyone is talking about the new user interface, the great security features, and the new look of Windows. Some may love it. Some may hate it. Everyone is talking about it.
What about you? Can you make a decision about Windows 8? If not, you’re not alone.
I’m Onuora Amobi and I understand your confusion about Windows 8. I’m a former Microsoft MVP for Windows Desktop. Even with my extensive background in information technology and almost 20 years of enterprise IT and security experience, I find the conflicting opinions interesting and at times confusing.
That’s why I created my new eBook…
This book is a comprehensive collection of my answers to the most popular questions readers of this website asked over the past three years. It’s roughly 100 pages of simple, easy to understand questions and clear answers about Windows 8. It’s everything you need to make a decision.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re happy and satisfied with Windows XP but you know it’s time to upgrade and need to decide between Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- The new Windows 8 tablets are interesting, but you’re confused. How does Surface compare with iPad or Android? You wish you knew.
- As a business owner, you want to do the right thing for your small company. You’ve heard Windows 8 includes enhanced security and features that are designed for business, but you’re not sure if it’s right for you.
- Someone at work is talking about BYOD and Windows 8. You don’t know anything about this but you’re curious.
- As a developer, you want to get in on app development for Windows 8 but aren’t sure about the process or how to best list your app with The Windows Store.
- Your company is considering upgrading to Windows 2012 Server. Your boss wants you to do research on both this and Windows 8. You don’t know where to start.
My book – Windows 8: 50 Questions and Answers You Need to Make a Decision – is full of the information you need to answer all your questions about Windows 8. It is a guide to help you make an informed decision and determine the best way to use Windows 8 personally or professionally.
Here’s a quick look at the Table of Contents.
I really enjoyed writing this book. With you in mind, I wrote in simple, plain language. You don’t have to be a technical wizard to follow along.
In fact, here’s what people are saying about the book:
“My boss wanted me to find out more about Windows 8 for our company and I was able to read this over the weekend. It made it easy for me to get him up to speed.”
“I’m a little older and this was really helpful. I was scared that this would go over my head but you made it simple and straightforward. Great Job!”
“We’re looking to start integrating tablets at my workplace and I wanted to get up to speed on this. Thanks for writing this!”
This guide is just what you need to answer your nagging questions as you consider Windows 8. I believe so strongly in the value of this information, I want to get it into your hands right away.
For a limited time I’m making this powerful guide Available for Just $9.95. Just click the link below to Download Your Copy and get your questions answered.
Limited Time Offer
For a limited time, I am making both my business and consumer Windows 8 eBooks available for a substantial discount.
If you choose this option, you will receive both eBooks:
- The 105 page Windows 8 Consumer eBook;
- The 63 page Windows 8 Business Checklist;
..in PDF format downloaded directly to your email inbox for just $14.95 – over 50% off the list price for each book.
Order the bundle now by clicking below