Windows 8 is a pretty big deal.
The new touchscreen capability and user interface are unlike any previous Windows release. In fact, Microsoft is hoping to integrate the touchscreen into the office and bring mobile technology to the enterprise.
Are You Ready? Is Your Business? Is Your Team?
I’m Onuora Amobi and I’m a former Microsoft MVP for the Windows Desktop. My extensive technology background and almost 20 years of enterprise IT and security experience give me a thorough understanding of the challenges businesses face when upgrading an operating system.
That’s why I wrote my new eBook:
Do the rewards of Windows 8 justify the effort, cost, and risk associated with upgrade? Is your business ready for the inevitable disruption to your team’s efficiency and productivity during the transition?
I wrote this book to help you evaluate Windows 8 in light of your unique business and needs.
This book will give you information and insight into topics such as:
- BYOD Planning – What do you need to consider before creating a policy and how will Windows 8 make a BYOD policy easier to manage and implement?
- Volume Licensing – How can you cost effectively add Windows 8 to your organization and what benefits should you look for as you consider a volume license plan?
- Migration Planning from Windows XP or Windows 7 to Windows 8 – How can you plan properly and avoid common mistakes and pitfalls?
- Windows Phone 8 Integration – What advantages make this a great option for your team?
- DirectAccess for Windows 8 – What is it and how will it benefit your team?
- BranchCache for Windows 8 – How can this feature make your branch offices more efficient?
- Legacy Application Support – Will all your applications work in Windows 8?
- Social Media and Windows 8 – How will integrated Social Media affect your workflow?
My recently released eBook Windows 8- 50 Questions and Answers You Need to Make a Decision provides information individuals need when exploring Windows 8.
As I reviewed that book’s feedback, I realized people were still asking questions about Windows 8 – specifically questions about Windows 8 and business.
I realized businesses needed a resource to help them evaluate Windows 8. That’s why I wrote this book.
The Windows 8 Business Checklist: 25 Things Companies Need to Know Before They Upgrade is written in clear, plain language.
You don’t need to understand technical jargon or information technology to understand this guide.
All you need is an understanding of your business and a desire to understand the impact Windows 8 will have on you, your team, and your customers.
I’ve given you clear guidance on the benefits and the drawbacks of a Windows 8 upgrade and provided solid advice to help you along the way.
Determine if Windows 8 is right for your business. I’m confident you will find answers to your questions. Whatever you decide, this guide will help you understand the impact of your decision on your business.
At just $9.95, this guide is a small investment for an informed decision and your resulting peace of mind.
Download your copy below!
Limited Time Offer
For a limited time, I am making both the business and consumer Windows 8 eBooks available for a substantial discount.
If you choose this option, you will receive both eBooks:
- The 105 page Windows 8 Consumer eBook;
- The 63 page Windows 8 Business Checklist;
..in PDF format downloaded directly to your email inbox for just $14.95 – over 50% off the list price for each book.
Order the bundle now by clicking below…