Thanks for your interest in this Windows 8 eBook.
This 105 page FREE eBook will bring you up to speed on what we know about Windows 8 so far…
You’ll love this book if:
- You’re simply trying to learn more about this new Operating System from Microsoft.
- You’re happy and satisfied with Windows XP but you know it’s time to upgrade and need to decide between Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- The new Windows 8 tablets are interesting, but you’re confused. How does Surface compare with iPad or Android? You wish you knew.
- Someone at work is talking about BYOD and Windows 8. You don’t know anything about this but you’re curious.
- As a business owner, you want to do the right thing for your small company. You’ve heard Windows 8 includes enhanced security and features that are designed for business, but you’re not sure if it’s right for you.
- As a developer, you want to get in on app development for Windows 8 but aren’t sure about the process or how to best list your app with The Windows Store.
- Your company is considering upgrading to Windows 2012 Server. Your boss wants you to do research on both this and Windows 8. You don’t know where to start.
In order to get FREE, instant access to this eBook, please share this page on Twitter, Google+ or FaceBook. (Just one of those services will do the trick).
As soon as you share, the download link will be revealed below.
If you would like to get access without sharing, you can sign up for our Newsletter here.