Thanks for your interest in this Windows 8 Business eBook.
I’m Onuora Amobi and I’m a former Microsoft MVP for the Windows Desktop.
My extensive technology background and almost 20 years of enterprise IT and security experience give me a thorough understanding of the challenges businesses face when upgrading an operating system.
That’s why I wrote my new eBook:
The Windows 8 Business Checklist: 25 things companies need to know before they upgrade.
This FREE eBook will bring you up to speed on what we know about Windows 8 for Business so far…
This book will give you information and insight into topics such as:
- BYOD Planning – What do you need to consider before creating a policy and how will Windows 8 make a BYOD policy easier to manage and implement?
- Volume Licensing – How can you cost effectively add Windows 8 to your organization and what benefits should you look for as you consider a volume license plan?
- Migration Planning from Windows XP or Windows 7 to Windows 8 – How can you plan properly and avoid common mistakes and pitfalls?
- Windows Phone 8 Integration – What advantages make this a great option for your team?
- DirectAccess for Windows 8 – What is it and how will it benefit your team?
- BranchCache for Windows 8 – How can this feature make your branch offices more efficient?
- Legacy Application Support – Will all your applications work in Windows 8?
- Social Media and Windows 8 – How will integrated Social Media affect your workflow?
This book is being provided at no cost to you based on the honor sharing system.
That means that in exchange for paying nothing for the book, you agree to pay it forward and let others know about this.
If you would like to get access to our other Windows 8 ebook without sharing, you can always sign up for our Newsletter here.
So how do I get this FREE eBook?
It’s real easy – a two step process.
First, please share this page on Twitter, Google+ or FaceBook. (Just one of those services will do the trick).
Like or share to unlock and download this FREE Windows 8 eBook
After you’ve done that, use the Download PDF button below…