Windows 8 Book – Windows 8 Secrets is available for pre-order
Earlier this year, I had a chance to speak with Paul Thurrott and Rafael Rivera about their upcoming book Windows 8 Secrets.
The book is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com.
Here’s the description:
Tips, tricks, treats, and secrets revealed on Windows 8
Microsoft is introducing a major new release of its Windows operating system, Windows 8, and what better way to learn all its ins and outs than from two internationally recognized Windows experts and Microsoft insiders, authors Paul Thurrott and Rafael Rivera? They cut through the hype to get at useful information you’ll not find anywhere else, including what role this new OS plays in a mobile and tablet world.
Regardless of your level of knowledge, you’ll discover little-known facts about how things work, what’s new and different, and how you can modify Windows 8 to meet what you need.
- Windows 8 is the exciting update to Microsoft’s operating system
- Authors are internationally known Windows experts and Microsoft insiders
- Reveals tips, tricks, and secrets on the new features and functionality of
- Explains best practices for customizing the system to work for you
- Investigates the differences between Windows 8 and previous versions of Windows
- Helps you go for from Windows user to Windows expert
- Windows 8 Secrets is the ultimate insider’s guide to Microsoft’s most exciting Windows version in years.
It has a (very aggressive) release date of August 28th 2012.
If you’r looking for THE authoritative guide on Windows 8, this book will probably be it.